Many people face trouble remembering their sim card number. This mostly happens either with those who usually have multiple sim cards in use or with those who find it hard to remember numbers. If you are here, you are surely one of them. But there is nothing to worry about as there are multiple ways how to check the Claro sim number. Usually, people got stuck when they have no balance on their sim card but here you will find a solution to your problem in many ways. In this article, we will tell you how to check the Claro sim number, in every possible way!
There are two methods to check the Claro sim balance one uses the balance in your sim card and another way is free of any cost. So, if you are the kind of person who rarely has balance, do not worry, we have got you back!
How to check Claro sim number
How to check Claro sim number using balance
When it comes to figuring out the sim card number of any network the first option we get is to make a call for another number. But for this, an individual must have another sim card available on hand, if not then you must have someone around you with a sim card to whom you can call. The other and most important necessity to make the call possible is having credit on your Claro sim number.
You can also send an SMS to any other number to know your Claro sim number. Sending SMS will require a much lesser available balance as compared to making a call.
How to check Claro sim number without balance
To check the Claro sim number without balance is also quite easy as there are a few codes available that may help you.
Dial the code * 611 # to access Claro’s USSD service channel to check the Claro sim number.
- You have to select “Consultation Services” by pressing number 5.
- Then click on number 1 to have access to “Balance and Number”.
Through this process, your Claro sim number and the available balance will pop up on the screen.
Dial the code * 595 # which is dedicated to checking the Claro sim number. Checking the sim number through this code is the simplest way as you just have to dial this number and make a call. Your Claro sim number will appear on your screen without pressing any other digit.
Check through Mi Claro App
For those who have an active postpaid Claro sim number, there is an additional opportunity for them. They can just check their phone number simply on the Mi Claro web Platform or Mi Claro app.
Through the Mi Claro web Platform or app; users can know their sim card numbers through their invoices. For this, you just have to download and log in to the Mi app by entering your username and password. If you haven’t registered yourself on this platform you can right away get yourself registered with simple details like your phone number, username, password, and maybe possibly an email. Once you have registered yourself, then you can easily access your sim card details.
Save your sim number
Yes, you read it right, save your phone number on your cell phone. Many people do this and it’s totally fine. Whenever you buy a new sim, always save your phone number with the name of the sim like “My Claro Sim” or “My XYZ Sim”, doing so would help you save your numbers of multiple sim cards without creating any confusion. This will help you in times when you don’t remember your phone number or when you need to send yourself a message to save some quick notes, reminders, or to-dos.
Ask a friend
Well, it wouldn’t be a lie to say that this is the most predictable one in this list of how to check the Claro sim number. Simply ask one of your friends to send you your Claro sim number. However, the only hurdle could be the fear that they might make fun of your forgetfulness. What’s the big deal? We have busy lives nowadays, it’s totally fine to forget little things here and there.
Check your social media account information
The last option in this list of how to check Claro sim number is to check your social media account information. If you have created or linked any of your social media accounts through your Claro sim number then this will be the quickest and safest way to check your Claro sim number.
Instagram is the most common social media nowadays that requires a phone number to create an account. Here is how you can check your phone number on the Instagram application:
- Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture on the bottom right.
- Click on the “Edit profile” option in the middle of the screen just above your highlights.
- Then, you will be able to see all the information that is visible in your bio. Scroll down and click on the “Personal information settings” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Here, you will be able to see your phone number right after your email address that is linked to your Instagram account.
Which platform will be better than WhatsApp to check your Claro sim number? Below is the procedure to check the Claro sim number on WhatsApp, simply, open your WhatsApp app and:
- Click on the three dots icon at the top right corner.
- A drop-down will appear, select the “settings” option.
- Click on your profile photo or your bio.
- You will land on your profile page. Here, at the bottom, you can see your number.
No one in today’s time doesn’t have a Facebook account, active or not, everyone has one. To check your phone number on Facebook, open the app and:
- Click on the three-line icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click on “Settings and privacy”. Doing so will open another drop-down list of suboptions, select the “settings” option.
- You will land on a page with multiple settings and privacy options. On the top, you will see “Account” under that, select the “Personal and account information” option.
- Select “Contact information”.
- Here, you will be able to see your phone number just above your email address.
In case you didn’t get help from any of the above options, you can surely get help from Claro sales and services center. Just call or reach their nearest store and their operator will solve the issue in just a few minutes.